5 things you love about Christmas:
- the smell. fresh christmas trees/wreaths, candy, baked nomnoms, Christmas dinner, wine, fireplaces burning- yup!
- quality time with loved ones.
- 25 days of christmas on ABC family. LOVE christmas specials/movies.
- listening to christmas music 24/7 without judgment (for the most part).
- seeing little kids playing with their new toys.
5 things you “hate” about Christmas:
- it’s expensive. i’d like if it were like the old, old days and you went and cut down your own tree and made decorations and things yourself.
- some people put a lot of pressure on it to go off perfectly then they get stressed out and nearly ruin it for everyone.
- when you end up not having money to get stuff for people, such is the case for me this year :(
- constantly being asked what you want for christmas and then getting a bunch of crap you don’t want/need/like. (i know that sounds mean, but it’s like “why’d you ask for a list?”)
- my grandma always wakes us up too early. i wake up early anyways then go back to sleep but she always comes up here too early and makes me stay awake :-/